Arizona’s Child Support Evader Program
IF YOU DON’T PAY YOUR CHILD SUPPORT BILL IN ARIZONA, YOU COULD END UP ON ARIZONA’S CHILD SUPPORT EVADER PROGRAM!
的 Arizona Division of Child Support Services (DCSS) Child Support Evader Program is required by law to come up with a process to publicly identify parents who are in arrears when it comes to their child support payments. 的 program involves displaying the pictures and profiles of parents who are delinquent in their payment of child support both in private and public locations. In order for the program to be a success, the DCSS urges members of the public in Arizona to provide tips regarding people wanted for evading child support payments as ordered by the courts. Only people who meet the following criteria can be listed through the program:
- 的 amount of money owed in child support must exceed $5,000.
- 的re must be an arrest warrant already issued for the individual in question.
- 的 location of the wanted individual is currently unknown.
- No payments have been made by the non-custodial parent within the last six months.
- 的 non-custodial parent is not receiving welfare benefits and is not currently involved in any bankruptcy proceedings.
的 DCSS asks all residents of Arizona to contact its office if they spot any of the individuals seen on the website. To view the child support evaders currently wanted by the DCSS, click here. If you’re in need of a Mesa child support law firm, contact our attorneys today by 调用 (480) 418-5656 or clicking here to schedule a 100% FREE consultation!
Brian was amazing throughout the entire legal process! I had several lawyers working on my case, but Brian was the only one ...——凯文C.
I came in for a consultation to file paperwork on my own and they went over the paperwork page by page with me and answered ...——雪莉·W.
This organization was very professional and helpful during a trying time. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a great ...——保罗·F.